Tuesday 19 June 2012

Summer Bag ready and waiting

Back last September Karen gave me a lovely bag kit as a wee gift.



I didn't quite get around to making it up last Autumn and then I was waiting for better weather before making it up as a summer bag.

Anyway, as you can see I have now given up on waiting for the better weather and I went ahead at the weekend and stitched it up anyway.







I love the rich fabrics and now, courtesy of Karen's generosity, I have a bag all ready for when summer arrives!?!

9 comments:

  1. love the rich colours in the fabrics Sarah, all you need now is the good weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect! Even without summer :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely bag, love those fabrics. Does this mean summer is imminent?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely Sarah - am so pleased it turned out so well! Lets just hope we get some suitable summer weather for you to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bag, both shape and colours. Forget waiting for summer before using it, it should have an airing! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very pretty bag! I hope the weather improves quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking maybe we had our summer already! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, it was that week about a month ago! ;) Seriously, though, lovely bag, Sarah; I hope you get to use it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...