Monday 4 July 2011

Farmer's Wife QAL - it's a start

I have finally made a start on the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt-A-Long with these two little blocks.


Block 1 - Attic Windows


Block 4 - Basket Weave
I am now beginning to desperately miss my Janome and it's quarter inch foot as the first of these blocks had to be remade twice in order to get it to the requisite 6.5" square (unfinished).  Not sure how many more I will get made and I may wait until the return of Janome just to make it more straightforward, but still it's a start.


1 comment:

  1. Sarah, your blocks will look stunning in these bubblegum colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...