Friday 15 April 2011

A Little Something Extra

Was in the sewing room this afternoon chopping all these strips



which I hope will transform themselves (well, with a little help) into the log cabin coasters to fill the little yellow basket in the previous post.  Out of the corner of my eye I could just see the basket sitting there and I couldn't shake the feeling that it just needed something more.  So one suffolk puff and a wee button later here it is again!


I think that just finishes it off nicely!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely basket, it looks fab! You're right, the yo-yo and button really do finish it off

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...