Monday 28 February 2011

Check out my new toy!

Woohoo!  I am so excited to share my new plaything with you, isn't she beautiful?


Feel a little like I'm betraying an old friend to say that I have now replaced my trusty Toyota but I am so ecstatic to have upgraded (and hope the Toyota will forgive me).  I now own a quarter inch foot (can you believe it?!  Actually I now have 10 feet to learn how and when to use - I didn't know so many existed!

Random thought, do people name their sewing machines like some people name their cars?  (My first car was called Mabel.)  If your sewing machine has a name, do share.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, she looks niiiiiice! I'd call her Janey Janome! Have fun playing! Jxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...